Damn Good Charcoal face wash is best for people with oily or acne-prone skin because it can help to draw out excess oil and unclog pores. It can also be helpful for people with combination skin because it can balance the skin's natural oils without stripping it of moisture.
Damn Good Peel-off masks work by penetrating deep into your pores and gently removing the dead cells in the outermost layer of your skin, along with any impurities sitting over it. Removing dirt, bacteria, debris, and overall impurity is essential to have balanced, toned, healthier skin. This is where peel-off masks shine.
- Activated Charcoal: Known for its ability to draw out impurities from the skin and help unclog pores.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Known for its soothing and hydrating properties, aloe vera helps to calm and moisturize the skin.
- Tea Tree Oil: Has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, making it useful in treating acne-prone skin.
- Glycerin: A humectant that helps to attract and retain moisture in the skin.
Neem Extract: Has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and is often used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat skin conditions.
Tulsi Extract: Also known as holy basil, tulsi has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and is used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat various skin conditions.
- Aqua: Water, which serves as the base of the face wash.
CHARCOAL PEEL OF MASK
- Activated Charcoal: This is a form of carbon that has been treated with oxygen to make it more porous and absorbent. Activated charcoal is known for its ability to draw out impurities and toxins from the skin.
- Neem Extract: Neem is a plant that has been used in traditional medicine for centuries. It is known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties, which can help to cleanse the skin and prevent breakouts.
- Tulsi Extract: Tulsi, also known as holy basil, is another plant that has been used in traditional medicine for its medicinal properties. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help to soothe and heal the skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Aloe vera is a plant that is known for its healing properties. It can help to soothe and moisturize the skin, while also reducing inflammation and redness.
Vitamin E: This is a powerful antioxidant that can help to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. It can also help to moisturize and nourish the skin.
Benefits of Charcoal Facewash:
Helps to remove impurities: Charcoal has a unique ability to attract and absorb dirt, oil, and other impurities from the skin, making it an effective cleanser.
Unclogs pores: Charcoal facewash can help to unclog pores by drawing out impurities and excess oil, which can reduce the risk of acne and blackheads.
Balances oily skin: Charcoal can help to absorb excess oil from the skin, which can be beneficial for people with oily skin.
Exfoliates: Some charcoal face washes also contain exfoliating ingredients, which can help to remove dead skin cells and leave the skin looking smoother and brighter.
Benefits of Charcoal Peel-Off Masks:
Deep cleaning: Charcoal peel-off masks can help to deeply cleanse the skin by removing dirt, oil, and other impurities from deep within the pores.
Detoxifying: Charcoal is known for its detoxifying properties, and a peel-off mask can help to draw out toxins and pollutants from the skin.
Improves skin texture: Regular use of a charcoal peel-off mask can help to improve the texture and tone of the skin, leaving it looking smoother and more even.
Helps to reduce blackheads: Charcoal masks can help to remove blackheads and reduce the appearance of pores, giving the skin a more refined look.
DOS AND DON’T:
✔ Do apply the facewash in a gentle, circular motion, avoiding the eye area.
✔ Do use a gentle cleanser if you have sensitive skin, and follow up with a moisturizer.
Charcoal Peel-Off Masks:
✔ Do apply the mask evenly over your face, avoiding the eye area and any hair.
✔ Do leave the mask on for the recommended time, usually around 15-20 minutes.
✔ Do peel the mask off gently, starting from the edges.
✔ Do use lukewarm water to rinse off any remaining residue.
✔ Do moisturize your face after using the mask.
✖ Don't scrub your face too hard when using the facewash, as this can cause irritation and damage to your skin.
✖ Don't leave the facewash on your face for too long, as this can also lead to dryness and irritation.
✖ Don't use the facewash if you have open cuts or wounds on your face.
✖ Don't use the facewash if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Charcoal Peel-Off Masks:
✖ Don't apply the mask too close to your eyes or hairline, as it can be difficult to remove.
✖ Don't leave the mask on for too long, as it can be difficult to remove and may cause skin irritation.
✖ Don't use the mask too frequently, as this can dry out your skin.
✖ Don't use the mask if you have sensitive or irritated skin.
✖ Don't use the mask if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Use damn good charcoal facewash 2 times a day
- Never rub harshly on face. rinse with normal water .
- Use damn good charcoal peel of mask once or twice a week.
- Apply thin layer of damn good charcoal peel of mask on face.
- Leave for 15-20mins to dry.
- After the mask is dry peel it off
- Rinse with lukewarm water and apply damn good moisturizer or damn good rose water.
Always remember to patch test before using.